Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2011 debut authors challenge

I've decided to try a new challenge for 2011 and participate in the debut authors challenge I will list below titles of books I am hoping to read below as I come across them!

I hope to read:
- The Iron Witch by: Karen Mahoney
- Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Sepetys
- Popular by: Alissa Grosso
- The Lipstick Laws by: Amy Holder
- XVI by: Julia Karr
- Bad Taste in Boys by: Carrie Harris
- Dead Rules by: Randy Russell
- Populazzi by: Elise Allen
- Entangled by: Cat Clarke
- Where i Belong by: Gwedolyn Heasley

and will add more titles soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much kristy!! its my first dac and im super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a fab selection there! I found you through the DAC sign up page and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete