Saturday, January 22, 2011

Here Lies Bridget By: Paige Harbison







2.5 stars 
I really wanted to like this book, and in fact I really enjoyed the beginning even though the main character was a total brat and I wanted to smack her silly. I thought the concept of the book sounded really interesting, but what really blew it for me was the repeatition towards the end of the book, with her reliving events in her life from another perspective.

I understand why it took place and the significance behind it but for a book being under 250 pages it was WAY overdone! I lost interest and felt bored because for a good portion of the book you were reading the same thing over again, and i completly lost interest in it.
I didn't hate the book, and its worth checking out, but i wasn't thrilled with it, and thinks the idea behind the book just fell flat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment