Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paper Towns By: John Green



4 out of 5 stars

First of all let me say that i absolutly loved John Green's writing style, this being my first novel i've read by him and I was blown away. The story itself was even interesting but for me i got annoyed with the story towards the middle to the end. The search for Margo dragged on to a point where I was like come on already and freakin' find her. Also i almost didn't find Margo deserving of being found, she was self-consumed and spacey for her age, and i found her character to not very likeable, but thats my own opinion. I still think it was a good story, but just dragged on a bit for me.

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with this! Seriously he sounds smarter than to chase after that Margo who could care less

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea seriously it just annoyed me the whole ending, but i did love his writing style, can't write him off until i try another book by him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds really good! I ordered this one.

    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you the “Stylish Blogger Award” over at my blog http://booksandstuff-kstar.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-stylish-blog-award.html Pass it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg guys thanks for the awards, and that im just getting back to you now! im a new blogger and just figured out how to view my comments opppsss :/ i really appreciate them both tho!!

    ReplyDelete