Monday, August 15, 2011

Final Readathon UPDATE!!

My Personal Goals for this Readathon:

1.) Finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies = 137 pages
2.) Finish Ashfall by: Mike Mullin = 290 pages
3.) Legend by Marie Lu = 301 pages
4.) OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy =247 pages
5.) Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst = 398 pages


Completed: 
1.) Finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies =137 Pages
2.) Finished Ashfall  =290 Pages
3.) Finished Legend =301 Pages
4.) Finished OyMG =247 Pages
5.) Finished The Hijab Boutique = 52 Pages
6.) Drink Slay Love =50 Pages read

Total Goaled Page Count = 1,373
Total Pages Read = 1,077 
Needed to Complete Challenge = 296 pages!! 

Mind you I still have until midnight tonight to complete this,
but I have to get up super early tomorrow so will probably
 be going to sleep by 10pm the
latest and don't forsee myself finishing it tonight! 
If you were involved with this challenge,
 please comment below and let me know what you read!! 





1 comment:

  1. Awesome job girl!!!!!!! I will be posting my tom. Text me whenever you have time tom. You def did better then me i believe.

    ReplyDelete