Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting on Wendsday (8)

Waiting on Wendsday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine where we show the books that are not yet released, but that we are eagerly awaiting!

Goodreads Summary: 
Dry, sarcastic, sixteen-year-old Cam Cooper has spent the last seven years in and out hospitals. The last thing she wants to do in the short life she has left is move 1,500 miles away to Promise, Maine - a place known for the miraculous events that occur there. But it's undeniable that strange things happen in Promise: everlasting sunsets; purple dandelions; flamingoes in the frigid Atlantic; an elusive boy named Asher; and finally, a mysterious envelope containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies. As Cam checks each item off the list, she finally learns to believe - in love, in herself, and even in miracles.

A debut novel from an immensely talented new writer, The Probability of Miracles crackles with wit, romance and humor and will leave readers laughing and crying with each turn of the page.

Expected Publication Date: December 8th, 2011 from Razorbill
Preorder HERE!!


Why I can't wait for this book: a sarcastic female main character always peeks my interest, because I myself am a very sarcastic person, so usually I relate pretty well, but also this book sounds like a good "life lessons" and inspiring novel, and I've heard nothing but WONDERFUL things...

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this one as well and I really like the cover. Great pick and I am following you now.
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive also only heard good things. I cant wait for this too! Great pick girl.

    ReplyDelete