Sunday, January 8, 2012

Books For Sale/Trade

After moving, and realizing just how many books I have, I decided to rid myself of some of the books i've already read that I know I won't read again, not because there not good, but simply because my TBR is huge with books I haven't read that I still need to get too. All books have been read, but most are in new to like new condition.


The Following Books for Sale are $5 a piece which includes shipping costs!! BUT instead of cash, i'd prefer to have giftcards to either amazon or barnes and noble. (Ex. 2 books= $10 giftcard to amazon or barnes and noble) *US only Please!

For Sale $5:
Hollywood Ending by: Lucie Simone (signed)
Goodnight Tweetheart by: Teresa Medeiros
Cut by: Patricia McCormick
The Memory Keepers Daughter by: Kim Edwards
A Hopeless Romantic by: Harriet Evans
Chosen by: Chandra Hoffman
The Boy Next Door by: Meggin Cabot
Wicked Girls by: Stephanie Hemphill (HB)
Dashing Through the Snow by: Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark (HB)
The Thorn and the Blossom by: Theodora Goss (HB)
Tribulation Point by: Ricci Lake
The Lake House by: James Patterson (HB)
One for the Money by: Janet Evanovich (MM)
Wither by: Lauren DeStefano (HB)
The Lucky Ones by: Nicholas Sparks (MM)
Charmed Thirds by: Megan Mcafferty (HB)


Bossypants by: Tina Fey (audiobook) $10


For Trade: (Because these are all ARC copies, I will only trade these for other books)
Catching Jordan by: Miranda Kenneally
The Lens and the Looker by: Lory Kaufman
The Bronze and the Brimstone by: Lory Kaufman
The Hijab Boutique by: Michelle Khan
OyMG by: Amy Fellner Dominy
Lie by: Carolyn Bock
Sean Griswolds Head by: Lindsay Leavitt
Between the Sea and Sky by: Jaclyn Dolamore
Compulsion by: Heidi Ayarbe
Tuesdays at the Castle by: Jessica Day George


My Wishlist


Please email me at Thereadingnook123@gmail.com if you are interested in either trading or buying some books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment