Saturday, November 27, 2010

Book Review: Fever 1973 by: Laurie Halse Anderson







**spoiler alert** i don't think i've ever not given a book by Laurie Halse Anderson five stars! i love everything she writes and she never lets me down. Her writing style is so refreshing and all her books are soo unique in respect of plot and characters.

I've never read anything regarding yellow fever, but this book really made me interested in the subject as i love reading about natural disasters, disease outbreaks, etc. and this one is def. one of my favorites. I couldn't put it down because i wanted to know what happened to little Matilda and if her mother would ever be found. 

Overall, if you haven't checked this book out you need too, you won't be dissapointed.


5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment