Friday, July 29, 2011

Early IMM Post week of July 31st (and leaving on an airplane)!!

I'm posting my IMM on friday this week, because I'm leaving for vacation first thing tomorrow morning, do not fear i'm only gone for a week and will be back the second week of August, if not sooner to do some posts, hopefully a few reviews and another IMM when I get home if there are some books waiting for me.


This week I recieved:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by: Ransom Riggs 
( For Review: Thanks to Eric at Quirk Books)

OyMG by: Amy Fellner Dominy
(For Review from Bloomsbury)

The Reluctant Heiress by: Eva Ibbotson
Won: From Ivy at BeautifulReader on youtube

Ebook for Review: Pushover by: Laurel Mayer
From the Author, Thank You!! 


Thanks it for me this week, whats in your mailbox??

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl sounds like some amazing books. Hope you have a great vaca. Gonna miss you a ton :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura! Hope you had a fantastic trip!!

    ReplyDelete