Thursday, August 11, 2011

Readathon Update!!!

My Personal Goals for this Readathon:

1.) Finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies = 137 pages
2.) Finish Ashfall by: Mike Mullin = 290 pages
3.) Legend by Marie Lu = 301 pages
4.) OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy =247 pages
5.) Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst = 398 pages





Have Currently Read: 
-Finished Pride and Prejudice and Zombies= 137 pages
-Finished OyMG= 247 Pages
-Currently Reading Ashfall and have 270 pages remaining




Pages Read thus Far in Readathon= 404
Pages Still to Read= 969!! 


Ohhh boy still have a long way to go to meet my goal, so i'm going to keep this short and sweet and get back to my massive TBR pile!!!! My final update post will be on Monday, August 15th!! Stay Tuned and Happy Reading.


Also- if you decided to join along with Laura, Kate, and I, i would love to see your updates see either leave a link in the comments or post what you've read, what you still hope to read in the comments below!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" (how is it?), especially after having read "Android Karenina," also by Quirk Books.

    I want to read Ashfall too...I wonder when I'll cave and buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved P&P&Z...hope your read-a-thon is great :)

    ReplyDelete