Thursday, July 7, 2011

Book Review: Angel Burn By: LA Weatherly




ReadingNook Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
I had mixed feelings as to what I was going to think of this book, A lot of books have come out recently in the YA genre that have been focused upon angels, but Weatherly's angels were nothing like ANY angels I have ever heard of. Angels who suck out the souls of humans who think they are good. Its actually a pretty scary concept to be completley honest. Blinded by the beauty of angels, and feeling like their a positive influence in your life, while they are making you sick and stealing your soul? OH BOY! 

I have to say I really did enjoy this story. Alex who is an AK, yup that's right an ANGEL KILLER! He see's the angels for what they are, EVIL! but what does he do when he starts to fall for Willow, who is part angel herself. Is she evil, or because she's only part angel is she not the soul-sucking beings he knows angels to be? 


I can't wait for the sequel of this book honestly, It was like nothing i've ever read thats for sure, in fact I like angels being good and I like thinking that people that have passed are watching out for us, but in the same respect they were kinda kick-ass being bad too, even though in my opinion they were more of demons then angels, but It was unlike anything else i've ever read, and I think that everyone should give this book a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment